Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Savory baked chicken covered in mayonnaise. The chicken is very moist and flavorful. I promise you will love it.
- 4 -6 chicken breasts, cooked
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 -3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together all ingredients except chicken.
- Spread a thin layer of the mayonnaise mixture on bottom of casserole dish.
- Be careful the chicken must all be flat, not stacked on top of each other.
- Place each breast, in the casserole dish.
- Then spread the remaining mixture out.
- Bake for about 30-45 minutes will look like it is boiling.
it was ok...not our favorite..i think i used to much mayo and it just overpowered the chicken.