Amy Childers's Note:
Savory baked chicken covered in mayonnaise. The chicken is very moist and flavorful. I promise you will love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix together all ingredients except chicken.
- 3Spread a thin layer of the mayonnaise mixture on bottom of casserole dish.
- 4Be careful the chicken must all be flat, not stacked on top of each other.
- 5Place each breast, in the casserole dish.
- 6Then spread the remaining mixture out.
- 7Bake for about 30-45 minutes will look like it is boiling.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ruth's Mayo Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.0
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 108.0 mg
- Sodium 509.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 30.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: