This recipe was given to me by a friend of my Mother's and it combines the perfect partners of broccoli and cheese to make broccoli "a star".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook broccoli until tender but not overcooked; drain well.
- 2Place cooked broccoli into a pre-sprayed casserole dish.
- 3Mix cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, onion, and 1 cup of shredded cheese together.
- 4Pour over the broccoli in the casserole dish.
- 5Sprinkle desired amount of croutons over the top.
- 6Top with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- 7Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- 8You may substitute cauliflower for the broccoli.
- 9I sometimes add cooked turkey, chicken or ham for a complete one dish meal.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ruths Holiday Broccoli Cheese Casserole (no Rice)
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.2
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 762.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.4 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 22.0 g