Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was given to me by a friend of my Mother's and it combines the perfect partners of broccoli and cheese to make broccoli "a star".
- Cook broccoli until tender but not overcooked; drain well.
- Place cooked broccoli into a pre-sprayed casserole dish.
- Mix cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, onion, and 1 cup of shredded cheese together.
- Pour over the broccoli in the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle desired amount of croutons over the top.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- You may substitute cauliflower for the broccoli.
- I sometimes add cooked turkey, chicken or ham for a complete one dish meal.