Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is so quick and simple to toss together. Makes a great side dish for just about any meal.
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1⁄2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 can diced ortega green chili
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
Really quite yummy and easy to throw together. It has a complex flavor with the cheese and chilies, then those flavors are smoothed by the sour cream. I like it a lot and recommend it!