1/4 Photos of Ruth's Chris Sweet Potato Casserole
This is absolutely divine! Ruth has done it again! Note, the first time I made this I noticed there was a bit of extra liquid left over, next time I will adjust the amount of butter and/or add a bit more potato.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
SWEET POTATO MIXTURE
- 1Combine brown sugar, flour, nuts and butter in mixing bowl. Set aside.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Combine sweet potatoes, sugar, salt, vanilla, eggs and butter in a mixing bowl in the order listed. Mix thoroughly.
- 4Pour mixture into buttered baking dish.
- 5Sprinkle the surface of the sweet potato mixture evenly with the crust mixture.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes. Allow to set at least 30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ruth's Chris Sweet Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 783.1
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 123.0 mg
- Sodium 1014.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 79.5 g
- Protein 9.2 g