Recipe by Dr. Ruth
Grilled Salmon with Sauteed Shrimp Sauce (This is a recipe I made up that has all our favorite things in it) You can vary the marinade and change the flavor of the dish very easily.
- 6 salmon fillets, I use Cosco frozen salmon, excellent texture and flavor (6)
- 2 cups paul newman's light balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1 lb shrimp, raw, medium sized cleaned
- salt and pepper
- Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, fresh, diced
- 3 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate salmon in dressing
- While grilling salmon, start sauteeing the shrimp in a large fry pan with Pam
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and Mrs. Dash
- When Shrimp is almost done (pink) Add enough Paul Newmans dressing to make a nice sauce (1 C or so)
- Add the 3 T butter for flavoring.
- Add chopped fresh parsley, chopped fresh tomatoes, cook for a minute or so, just til warm.
- Pour sauce over freshly grilled salmon & serve.