Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Did not like chili till I had this.
Make and share this Ruthie's Best Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion (diced)
- 1 large garlic clove (diced)
- 2 -3 stalks celery (diced)
- 1⁄2 green pepper (diced)
- 1 (14 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes or 1 (14 ounce) can chilies
- 1 (20 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can kidney beans or 1 (14 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 cup salsa
- In a skillet brown ground beef with onion, garlic, celery & green pepper till ground beef is cooked.
- In dutch oven pan add remaining ingredients and let simmer, but not boil about 15-20 minutes. Add the ground beef mixture and continue to cook about 30 minutes. Best if made the day before.