1/3 Photos of Ruth Macpherson's Butterflied Leg of Lamb Marinade
24 hrs 15 mins
From Food for Friends. Can grill or broil and marinate at least 1 hour to overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim any excess fat from the lamb and place meat in a shallow dish.
- 2Combine the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 3Pour mixture over the lamb and marinate and refrigerate (covered) from at least 1 hour (preferably a few hours) to overnight, turning meat occasionally.
- 4Broil or grill about 8 minutes per side, basting with the marinade.
- 5Slice meat thinly and serve with mint jelly if you like.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ruth Macpherson's Butterflied Leg of Lamb Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 584.0
- Calories from Fat 398
- Total Fat 44.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 151.9 mg
- Sodium 420.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 42.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: