Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
I had this wonderful drink while eating at Ruth Chris in Reston VA! They were so kind to give me the recipe! Cooking time is shaking time!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces raspberry infused vodka
- 1 ounce orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- 1 teaspoon simple syrup
- 4 raspberries, muddled
- i rosemsry sprig and 2 raspberries (to garnish)
- Ill cocktail shaker with ice. Add muddled raspberries and everything but garnish.
- Shake well and strain into chilled martini glass.
- Pierce 2 raspberries onto rosemary sprig . Put into drink and serve.
Wonderful cosmo recipe. Had it at Ruth Chris and came home wanting to make it. Just did and it turned out excellently!
This drink is amazing however its actually a Cosmo, not a Martini. But Delicious never the less.<br/><br/>A cosmopolitan contains Vodka, Triple sec, lime juice & cranberry juice. A martini contains Gin, Dry Vermouth, & lemon peel.
Seriously UNBELIEVABLY FABULOUS!!