Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Delicious and different, easy to make with pantry staples.
- 16 ounces salmon, drained, skin and bones discardeed
- 4 ounces green chilies, drained
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of onion soup or 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 1 1/2 quart casserole, I use a 9 inch square pan.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together, except for the eggs.
- Fold in the beaten eggs.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour or until firm.