Rutabaga and Potato Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
- Coat an 11-by-7-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Bring 4 quarts water to a boil in a large Dutch oven. Add rutabaga; return to a boil, and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add potatoes; return to a boil, and cook 1 minute. Drain well, and return to pan; set aside.
- Place flour, salt, and pepper in a medium saucepan. Gradually add milk, stirring with a whisk until blended. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add the cream cheese and Worcestershire sauce, stirring until the cheese melts. Pour over potatoes and rutabaga; toss gently to coat.
- Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs and parsley over casserole, and bake, uncovered, an additional 15 minutes.