Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
A rustic style sun dried tomato pesto served over warm brie. Served on sliced baguette or crackers.
- 1 bunch fresh basil, finely chopped
- 6 -12 minced fresh garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup chopped sun-dried tomato (packed in oil)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 piece double cream brie cheese (rind removed)
- Combine all of the ingredients, except brie, and toss together. Place brie on a microwavable platter, and cook for 30-40 sec on high (until soft, not melted). Take mixture and cover the softened brie. Microwave again for 30-45 sec.
- Serve with sliced baguette or crackers.