Chef SusanNicole's Note:
This is perfect for the day after Thanksgiving! You can add or take out things that you like and things you don't. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Roll out your dough into a circle, it doesn't have to be perfect!
- 22. Add all of the ingredients, in the order I put above. Make sure to keep everything pretty much in the middle.
- 33. Now that everything is in the middle of the dough, pick up the sides of the dough and rest them on the inside mixture. So basically its like you're "tucking in" the mixture.
- 44. Bake at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown.
- 55. You can also add more or less, make it yours! This recipe is just a guideline.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rustic Thanksgiving Crostata
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.2
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 354.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 21.1 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: