1/1 Photo of Rustic Red Lentil Soup (Only 4 Ingredients)
Lil Lemon's Note:
This soup is so simple a real no fail recipe, really!. Its great for a diet because its packed with protein, this soup and a salad makes a nice light dinner that keeps you satisfied.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook onions until very soft, (about 5 minutes)in a medium size (2.5L) pot, with a little extra virgin olive oil.
- 2Add chicken cubes, lentils, and tomato paste.
- 3Turn the heat on high and add 8 cups of water and bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat to medium and cook for 30 minutes and soup has reduced significantly.
- 5Serve warm with Italian crusty bread or flatbreads.
Browse Our Top Turkish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Turkish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rustic Red Lentil Soup (Only 4 Ingredients)
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.6
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 401.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 8.6 g