This soup is so simple a real no fail recipe, really!. Its great for a diet because its packed with protein, this soup and a salad makes a nice light dinner that keeps you satisfied.
- Cook onions until very soft, (about 5 minutes)in a medium size (2.5L) pot, with a little extra virgin olive oil.
- Add chicken cubes, lentils, and tomato paste.
- Turn the heat on high and add 8 cups of water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for 30 minutes and soup has reduced significantly.
- Serve warm with Italian crusty bread or flatbreads.