Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
taste of home
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1 package refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 4 plum tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 11 slices mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup torn fresh basil
- sprinkle cornmeal over a greased baking sheet. unroll pizza crust; shape into a 12-in. square. place on baking sheet. brush with 1 tsp oil. arrange 9 slices cheese over dough to within 1 inches of edges. cut each remaining cheese slice into 4 pieces; set aside. place half zucchini, about 2 inches apart, around edges of cheese. fold edges od dough about 1 inches over zucchini; bake for about 6min. at 400 degrees. layer with onions and remaining zucchini; top with tomatoes. sprinkle with salt and pepper. bake for 16 mins.or until crust is golden brown.
- arrange reserved cheese over the tomatoes;bake 4 min.longer or until cheese is melted. drizzle with remaining oil. sprinkle with basil. let stand for 10 mins before slicing.