1/2 Photos of Rustic Pasta Sauce
1 hr 10 mins
Rich tasting tomato sauce Thanks to.Irmgard,I found out I can make this in the slowcooker on Low for 5 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a lined cookie sheet, spread onions, zucchini, pepper and mushrooms.
- 2Sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- 3Roast uncovered at a 425°F oven for 45 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile bring a 28 oz can of tomatoes to a boil then simmer with the garlic.
- 5Combine with roasted vegetables and herbs.
- 6After adding the vegetables and the herbs to the tomatoes simmer another 30 minutes.
- 7Serve with freshly cooked penne or pasta of your choice.
- 8Sprinkle with shaved parmesan cheese and freshly crushed pepper.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rustic Pasta Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.5
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 207.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g