1/1 Photo of Rustic Oat Crumble Topping
Sandra Williamson's Note:
A wholesome topping, where you can used on any seasonal fruit that you have on hand. Can be used on raw or stewed fruits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together.
- 2Roughly rub through the butter.
- 3Place on top of prepared fruit base of either stewed, canned or raw fruit.
- 4Bake at 200 C for 40-50 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rustic Oat Crumble Topping
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.9
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 66.7 mg
- Sodium 180.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 5.9 g