Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 22 mins
Don’t bother peeling the potatoes.
Make and share this Rustic Mashed Potatoes With Mascarpone and Chives recipe from Food.com.
- Bring a big pot of water to a boil; add in salt, potatoes, and garlic.
- Decrease heat and simmer, covered, for 15-20 minutes or until the potatoes are fork-tender.
- Drain potatoes and garlic in a colander; then return to pot.
- Dry the potatoes over high heat for 1-2 minutes, tossing them until all the moisture is evaporated.
- Transfer the potatoes and garlic to a big bowl; mash potatoes with a potato masher or electric mixer.
- Add in the mascarpone cheese and milk; beat with a wooden spoon or a wire whisk until smooth.
- When the liquid has been absorbed, add 2 tablespoons chives and salt/pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a serving bowl; garnish with remaining chives and serve.