Prep 30 mins
Cook 22 mins
Don’t bother peeling the potatoes.
Make and share this Rustic Mashed Potatoes With Mascarpone and Chives recipe from Food.com.
- Bring a big pot of water to a boil; add in salt, potatoes, and garlic.
- Decrease heat and simmer, covered, for 15-20 minutes or until the potatoes are fork-tender.
- Drain potatoes and garlic in a colander; then return to pot.
- Dry the potatoes over high heat for 1-2 minutes, tossing them until all the moisture is evaporated.
- Transfer the potatoes and garlic to a big bowl; mash potatoes with a potato masher or electric mixer.
- Add in the mascarpone cheese and milk; beat with a wooden spoon or a wire whisk until smooth.
- When the liquid has been absorbed, add 2 tablespoons chives and salt/pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a serving bowl; garnish with remaining chives and serve.