Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Rustic and simple sometimes is best.
- 3 ripe nectarines, cut in half
- 1 sheet parchment paper
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1 teaspoon scraped out a vanilla pod
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 6 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- Set oven temp to 350 degrees.
- Remove stones and place cut nectarines on the parchment paper in an oven proof dish or pan facing up. (The parchment may be molded into a black iron skillet, large enough to hold the peaches and may be served straight from the pan.) Drizzle honey, vanilla and sprinkle brown sugar over the top.
- Bake for 15 minutess, scoop up the juices from the bottom of the pan and coat nectarines and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until golden and sticky. Serve with yoghurt, drizzled with honey.
awesome... next time I will only use 1 tbs of honey and not drizzle on the top I use regular yougart not greek which was fine. After I cooked it topped w/ yourgart and drizzle honey. I cut the nectarine and stirred everything together............................I will make again