Recipe by mickeydownunder
Just threw the ingredients together! Love the ease, simplicity, cannot get any better! Posting this as a guide, (please feel free to add things to your liking ie spinach, olives etc... Hope I can inspire you making and reviewing with pride! NOTE: Roasted tomatoes, garlic onion are ALOT easier to do ahead, Then you can just add them to any spread Little olive oil, some good quality balsamic vinegar (NO SUGAR); note caramel colouring is sugar too -- so probably 3 - 4 leaf 1 garlic sliced, 1/8 red onion big dice 180 oven until desired doneness Guesstimated roating time at 30 minutes 200C oven
- 50 g ham
- 50 g jarlsberg cheese
- 3 cos lettuce
- 6 roasted garlic tomatoes
- 1 garlic
- 1⁄8 onion
- balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat Grill.
- Use piece of al foil (no spray necessary).
- Place sliced ham on the bottom overlapping so no holes.
- Finely dice Cos lettuce (or lettuce of choice).
- Top with roasted tomatoes, garlic, onion mixture (see notes).
- Top with sliced jarlsberg cheese (or cheese of choice).