Just threw the ingredients together! Love the ease, simplicity, cannot get any better! Posting this as a guide, (please feel free to add things to your liking ie spinach, olives etc... Hope I can inspire you making and reviewing with pride! NOTE: Roasted tomatoes, garlic onion are ALOT easier to do ahead, Then you can just add them to any spread Little olive oil, some good quality balsamic vinegar (NO SUGAR); note caramel colouring is sugar too -- so probably 3 - 4 leaf 1 garlic sliced, 1/8 red onion big dice 180 oven until desired doneness Guesstimated roating time at 30 minutes 200C oven
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat Grill.
- 2Use piece of al foil (no spray necessary).
- 3Place sliced ham on the bottom overlapping so no holes.
- 4Finely dice Cos lettuce (or lettuce of choice).
- 5Top with roasted tomatoes, garlic, onion mixture (see notes).
- 6Top with sliced jarlsberg cheese (or cheese of choice).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rustic HLT - Ham, Lettuce, Tomato Melt
Serving Size: 1 (2052 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 678.1
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 72.1 mg
- Sodium 1016.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 40.9 g
- Sugars 24.1 g
- Protein 51.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted garlic tomatoes