Prep 5 mins
Cook 27 mins
A meal in one dish. Quick and easy. Add other veggies if you like. No eggs in this one! From Pillsbury's Dinner in No Time.
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts, unbaked
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic (to taste)
- 1 (1 lb) package frozen chopped spinach, thaw and squeeze dry
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package swiss cheese, slices
- 8 ounces deli ham or 8 ounces left over ham, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Place pie crust in 9-inch pie plate.
- Crimp edges.
- Bake for 10 minutes or to light brown.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine oil and garlic.
- Remove pie crust from oven; brush with 1 teas. of the oil mixture.
- Place spinach in bottom of crust; top with half the cheese.
- Sprinkle with sun-dried tomatoes.
- Place ham over all; brush with remaining oil mixture.
- Place remaining cheese on top.
- Arrange foil around edges of crust.
- Bake at 425°F for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and light brown.