Recipe by MsSally
This is a healthy main dish salad that tops crispy lettuce with diced egg, juicy tomatoes, cucumbers, boiled potatoes, and cheddar cheese. Top that with lemony grilled chicken and a wonderful honey mustard dressing and dinner is served. Note: Cook time does not include marinade time or time to boil the eggs.
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 cups lettuce, torn
- 1 tomatoes, large cut into 8 wedges
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup cooked potato, diced
- 2 eggs, hard boiled and diced
- 1⁄2 cup radish, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup 2% cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium Ziploc bag mix, lemon juice, olive oil, lemon pepper, and 1/2 t. garlic powder. Knead to combine. Add chicken and marinade 30 mins or more.
- While chicken is marinating, combine yogurt, honey, mustard, sugar and 1/8 t. garlic powder in a small bowl. Set aside in fridge.
- Preheat the grill to med high. Grill the chicken 3 to 5 mins per side or till temperature is 155. Remove from grill and cover with foil and let rest at least 10 minutes.
- While chicken is resting, divide remaining ingredients except cheese among 3 plates. Slice chicken and divide among plates, top with dressing and cheese.
- Grab a fork and dig in….