1/1 Photo of Rustic Grilled Cheese
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread 1 bread slice with mustard; fill bread slices with all remaining ingredients except butter.
- 2Spread outside of sandwich with butter.
- 3Cook in skillet on medium heat for 3 minutes on each side or until golden bown on both sides.
- 4KITCHEN TIPS:.
- 5Serving Suggestion: Serve with an ice-cold glass of fat-free milk and a mixed green salad to round out the meal.
- 6Substitute: Prepare using thinly sliced red or green peppers instead of the tomato.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rustic Grilled Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.5
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 29.2 mg
- Sodium 469.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: