- 2 slices multi-grain bread
- 1 teaspoon grey poupon savory honey mustard
- 6 slices oscar mayer deli fresh shaved rotisserie seasoned chicken breasts
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 1 slice American cheese
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 1 bread slice with mustard; fill bread slices with all remaining ingredients except butter.
- Spread outside of sandwich with butter.
- Cook in skillet on medium heat for 3 minutes on each side or until golden bown on both sides.
- KITCHEN TIPS:.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with an ice-cold glass of fat-free milk and a mixed green salad to round out the meal.
- Substitute: Prepare using thinly sliced red or green peppers instead of the tomato.