Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Rub into a leg of lamb or pork chops before cooking for all the flavours of Provence.
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns, crushed
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 4 sage leaves
- 1 sprig rosemary, leaves picked
- 1 sprig thyme, leaves picked
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 1 lemon, zest of
- Chop the sage, rosemary and thyme leaves.
- Mix in with the salt and pepper in bowl.
- Now add the garlic and lemon zest and mix again.
- Use as a rub for all types of meat and chicken.
Avignon...Nantes...Paris! I need to travel more to increase my culinary inspiration. Road trip!