Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Another one of those Pampered Chef recipes (I wish I could work in their test kitchen!)
Make and share this Rustic Focaccia recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) packagerefrigerated prepared pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, about 1 cup shredded and divided
- 1 (3 1/4 ounce) can ripe olives, pitted, drained and sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated about 1 oz
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place unrolled pizza crust into pizza pan, roll to the edges of the pan.
- Mixing well, combine the oil, seasoning mix and garlic.
- Spread over pie crust.
- Top with 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle olives and onions over the mixture, then top with tomatoes and remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with Parmesan cheese and additional Italian seasoning mix (to taste).
- Bake until the crust is golden brown, and the cheese is melted, about 23-26 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
The only think I did different is that I omitted the onion and parmesan. I cooked it 23 minutes. I used this pizza dough : Pizza Dough Bread Machine Thanks Kayne. Made for Newest Zaar Tag