1/1 Photo of Rustic Country Potato-Sausage Pizza #5FIX
Sandi Sheppard's Note:
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Here's a flavorful, cheesy, meat and potato pizza pie, with big, bold spicy bursts of peppers and herbed tomato sauce, delivering a down-home delicious gastric experience! It's a Rustic and loaded with flavor, so enjoy the simplicity that is only accomplished by featuring the fresh and flavorful Simply Potatoes® Diced Potatoes with Onions!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 2In a large heavy skillet on medium heat, brown the sausage, breaking into small pieces as it cooks. After 5 minutes, add the Simply Potatoes Cubed Potatoes w/Onions and cook for another 3 minutes. Set aside.
- 3Remove the pizza dough from the tube, cut the rolled dough in half and unroll each onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Shape them both into a rustic shaped rectangle, about 7 1/2" x 11" each.
- 4Spread half of the pasta sauce onto each rectangle, then top the sauce with half of the sausage and potato mixture on each. Sprinkle equal portions of cheese over both pizza tops and bake for 15 minutes, or until the crust is nicely browned and cheese is melted.
- 5Cut each rectangle into 4 pieces and serve.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rustic Country Potato-Sausage Pizza #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.9
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 44.4 mg
- Sodium 678.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 11.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion