1/3 Photos of Rustic Chocolate-Cinnamon Bread Pudding (Low Fat, Low(Er)sugar)
I just tried this and I love it! I'm a real bread pudding fan and I always save the bread heels and any bread that may be aging in the freezer. I only use whole wheat/multi grain and this works fine for any bread pudding. I love Lindt bittersweet chocolate with a passion so I used 2 ozs of that. This recipe asks for 1-3/4 cups milk and that seemed a bit dry to me so I made it 2 cups. It's from Kraft.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Beat cream cheese spread and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 3Add egg whites and cinnamon; mix well.
- 4Gradually add milk, mixing until well blended.
- 5Place bread cubes in 8-inch square glass baking dish.
- 6Sprinkle chocolate over bread. Pour cream cheese spread mixture over bread mixture in dish.
- 7Bake 30 to 35 minute or until set in center. Cool slightly; serve warm. Store leftover pudding in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rustic Chocolate-Cinnamon Bread Pudding (Low Fat, Low(Er)sugar)
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.4
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 206.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 7.1 g