Recipe by Chris Reynolds
From Kraft Food and Family. I haven't made this yet, but it sounds like a wonderful summer main dish salad! Prep time includes marinating time.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup zesty Italian dressing, divided
- 6 cups mixed baby lettuces and spring greens
- 2 cups fresh green beans, blanched (about 3/4 lb.)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Italian cheese (Italian-style cheese crumbles)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion (about 3 medium)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chicken in a resealable plastic bag. Add 1/4 cup of the dressing. Turn bag over to coat chicken. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade. Grill chicken 6 to 8 minutes on each side until cooked through; cut chicken into strips. Discard marinade.
- Place salad greens on serving platter; top with the beans, tomatoes, and chicken. Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup dressing; sprinkle with cheese and onions.