- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1 ounce dry chicken gravy mix, packet
- 1⁄4 cup red wine
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients (except mushrooms) in a crock pot and stir to combine. Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
- OPTIONAL: Sautee mushrooms and serve on the side, so that those who do not like mushrooms don't have to eat them -- and those who do, can top them on their chicken. Serves 6.