1/1 Photo of Rustic Apple Tart
mj Sergent's Note:
Great option if you don't want to make an apple pie!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°FF. Lightly coat a baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- 2Unfold the pie crust and place on sheet pan.
- 3Peel, cut, and core, the apples then cut into wedges.
- 4Place apples in a large bowl and sprinkle with the cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of the sugar and toss.
- 5Place the apples in the center of the crust.
- 6Fold the edges over the filling, making pleats as you go.
- 7Sprinkle the entire tart with the remaining sugar.
- 8Bake until the crust is golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rustic Apple Tart
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.5
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 230.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g