Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great option if you don't want to make an apple pie!
- 0.5 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 lb golden delicious apple
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Heat oven to 375°FF. Lightly coat a baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- Unfold the pie crust and place on sheet pan.
- Peel, cut, and core, the apples then cut into wedges.
- Place apples in a large bowl and sprinkle with the cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of the sugar and toss.
- Place the apples in the center of the crust.
- Fold the edges over the filling, making pleats as you go.
- Sprinkle the entire tart with the remaining sugar.
- Bake until the crust is golden brown, about 20 minutes.
I love this recipe .... any kind of apple can be used (since it's not baked for long, even non-cooking apples won't turn to mush). Can add in raisins, too ... Yummy!