1/1 Photo of Russian Trubochki
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Sinfully Delicious. Limit 5 per person. Requires a Pizzelle cookie maker (looks like a sandwich press).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 0.5 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package whipped cream (softened)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1Cut up the butter into small slices.
- 2Microwave for 45 seconds.
- 3Pour into a mixing bowl and let it cool for a minute.
- 4With a hand blender, beat the butter.
- 5Add sugar and beat.
- 6Add flour and eggs and beat.
- 7Pull out a cutting board and two butter knives.
- 8Drop a tbsp onto the pizzelle maker. They cook fast! (about 90 seconds).
- 9Put on some plastic gloves.
- 10Wrap each cookie around the butter knife handle while its still hot.
- 11You have to be very quick or your fingers will hurt.
- 12The best way to do it is to pull the cookie from the maker with a spatula, place on cutting board. Then center the butter knife handle in on the cookie.
- 13Pull one side of the cookie over the handle and then the other. Flip the whole thing over so the knife holds the cookie in shape.
- 14Do not eat all the cookies before you finish making them! Your family will be upset. The house will smell of them for hours, so there is no escape.
- 15Cool cookies completely.
- 16Blend all filling ingredients and fill.
- 17Feel free to try any other kinds of fillings and you can play with the filling proportions to your taste.
- 18Refrigerate cookies that are not eaten.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Russian Trubochki
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.1
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 37.7 mg
- Sodium 52.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g