Recipe by Sandra Hyde
Called Russian Toffee, as the recipe came from a Russian lady. Very easy to make.
Top Review by Lacey in MI
I have been looking for this recipe for years. I remember having it at a friend's home one Christmas when I was about 10. I made this as soon as I found it, as soon as I could cut and taste it, I was 10 years old again. Easy to make, just have to have patience for it to get "just right".
Directions See How It's Made
- Put milk, butter and sugar into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Stir constantly (to prevent sticking or burning) and cook gently until it becomes a caramel colour,it usually takes about 15 minutes.
- Pour into greased dish to set.
- When half cold, cut into pieces.
- Eat when completely cooled down.