Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
recipe comes from internation home cookbook makes 3 lbs. unknown how long it takes to make
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 11 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- mwlt butter, corn syrup and condensed milk in large heavy pan.
- add brown sugar.
- bring to a boil.
- stir constantly until candy therometer registers firm/hard ball stage.
- stir in pecans and vanilla.
- pour onto greased 11x17 inch baking sheet.
- wrap in waxed paper.