Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
Delicious cute, little cookies! Great with tea.
- 1 cup soft butter (margarine)
- 3⁄4 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup chopped nuts (peanuts, cashews)
- Mix butter, sugar and vanilla thoroughly.
- Blend flour and salt into butter mix.
- Mix in the nuts; chill until firm.
- heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roll mix into 1in. balls.
- Place balls on ungreased cookie sheet; bake for 12 minutes.
- While warm, roll the cookies in conf. sugar. Cool. Roll in sugar again.
- EAT! yum.