Recipe by Tower_Keeper
Although this doesn't have tea in it, it is a very fragrant holiday drink which my whole family loves. I got this from Allrecipes.com posted by Cynthia. I would suggest using a small stockpot to cook it in.
Top Review by Pagda
This drink recipe looked interesting to me so I made it last night and like it a lot. It's different than any drink I've ever had and has holiday spice flavors I enjoy. This recipe makes about 3-4 quarts so I plan to cut the recipe in half next time I make it.
- 8 cups water (Divided)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄3 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 (6 ounce) cans frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 1⁄2 lemons, juiced
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- Remove from heat, then stir in ground cinnamon, ground ginger, allspice, and ground cloves.
- Allow mixture to steep for 10 minutes.
- Prepare frozen orange juice concentrate according to the directions on the can.
- Dissolve 1 cup of sugar in 1 cup of water, and stir into spice mixture.
- Mix in orange juice, lemon juice, and 5 cups water.
- Heat through.
- Serve with a garnish of orange zest.