Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
I got these as part of a bake exchange. A perfect addition to holiday baking tray.
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2⁄3 cup finely chopped nuts (optional)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips, melted
- Cream buter and sugar. Add vanilla.
- Gradually beat in flour (and nuts).
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips. Shape into balls.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden on the bottoms.
- Cool and drizzle with remaining melted chocolate chips.
Yum!! These were so super good!!! What a lovely mix between a Chocolate Chip Cookie and a Russian Tea Cake! They'll definitely go into heavy rotation over the holidays! Thanks for posting!
I made these for a Christmas party, and they were a hit! Yum!
Of the four different cookies I made this past week for a party, these were my absolute favorite. So delicious and lightly sweet. And the chips inside are like a tastebud treasure. I used the chocolate and white chocolate swirl chips. Yummmm.