1/10 Photos of Russian Tea Cakes
Nice little cookies that go perfectly with a good strong cup of tea.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Beat butter, 1/2 cup powdered sugar and the vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon.
- 3Stir in flour and salt.
- 4Stir in nuts.
- 5Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- 6Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until set but not brown.
- 8Immediately remove from cookie sheet; roll in powdered sugar.
- 9Cool completely on wire rack.
- 10Roll in powdered sugar again.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Russian Tea Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.0
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 60.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 1.0 g