Nice little cookies that go perfectly with a good strong cup of tea.
Make and share this Russian Tea Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Beat butter, 1/2 cup powdered sugar and the vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon.
- Stir in flour and salt.
- Stir in nuts.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until set but not brown.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet; roll in powdered sugar.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Roll in powdered sugar again.