Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
One of many cookie recipes that my Grandma bakes at Christmastime. So simple and delicious.
- 1 cup salted butter (2 sticks)
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 1 cup ground pecans
- Cream the butter in a mixer. Add sugar and beat until blended. Add vanilla, flour, and nuts.
- Mix well and then chill for at least one hour.
- Shape generous tablespoons of dough into crescent shapes on a ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. When done, immediately roll them in confectioners sugar.