1/8 Photos of Russian Tea Cakes
1 hr 30 mins
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This recipe is from BC Cookie cookbook. This is another of our traditional Christmas cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2Mix margarine, 1/2 C powdered sugar, and the vanilla.
- 3Stir in flour, salt, and nuts.
- 4Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- 5Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake until set, but not brown, 8 to 9 minutes.
- 7Roll in powdered sugar while warm; cool.
- 8Roll in powdered sugar again.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Russian Tea Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.1
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 56.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g