Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 6 mins
Classic sweets. If you don't have one or more of the kinds of nuts listed, fill in with the ones you do have. The dough will keep in the refrigerator for at least a week.
- Beat butter and sugar with mixer at medium speed until it's smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and continue mixing until a smooth paste forms.
- Roll into walnut sized balls and place on parchment-lined cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350F approximately 6 minutes until edges begin to brown.
- While still hot, roll them in a dish of confectioners' sugar.
- Let cool.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and store in an airtight container.