- 236.59 ml butter
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 88.74 ml confectioners' sugar
- 473.18 ml flour
- 236.59 ml chopped walnuts
- 78.07 ml confectioners' sugar, for decoration
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium bowl, cream butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Combine the confectioner's sugar and flour and stir into butter mixture until well blended.
- Mix in chopped walnuts.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Cool and roll in confectioner's sugar. I rolled mine 2-3 times to get well coated.