- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar, for decoration
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium bowl, cream butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Combine the confectioner's sugar and flour and stir into butter mixture until well blended.
- Mix in chopped walnuts.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place them 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Cool and roll in confectioner's sugar. I rolled mine 2-3 times to get well coated.