Recipe by Miss Erin C.
These are the cookies that must be made at Christmas at my house. If these are the only cookies made, so be it, but they must be made.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- powdered sugar, for rolling
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugar, add remaining ingredients, except for powdered sugar.
- Roll into balls, small, about a"quarter" in diameter.
- Bake for 5 minutes on 275F, then 20 minutes at 350F degrees.
- Roll in powdered sugar while still hot, we usually do 2-3 coatings of sugar.