Recipe by tazzz70
This recipe came from my Grandmother. This make a great Christmas cookie. We make them every year.
Top Review by Radish4ever
Very yummy! Next time I'd add just a smidge more sugar but that's just because my family isn't used to something without a bunch! hehe :) I love this recipe...a great way to use up my stockpile of pecans!
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-Heat oven to 275 degrees.
- Blend butter with powder sugar and vanilla then add flour. Stir in pecans.
- Chill dough for 1 hour. Roll into 1" balls (makes about 30 cookies).
- Bake for about 30 minute make sure they do not brown in the oven, check bottoms and take out of the oven as soon as the bottoms turn golden brown.
- Roll in powder sugar after cooling for a couple minute after they cool roll them in powder sugar again.