This recipe came from my Grandmother. This make a great Christmas cookie. We make them every year.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-Heat oven to 275 degrees.
- 2Blend butter with powder sugar and vanilla then add flour. Stir in pecans.
- 3Chill dough for 1 hour. Roll into 1" balls (makes about 30 cookies).
- 4Bake for about 30 minute make sure they do not brown in the oven, check bottoms and take out of the oven as soon as the bottoms turn golden brown.
- 5Roll in powder sugar after cooling for a couple minute after they cool roll them in powder sugar again.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Russian Tea Cake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.6
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 54.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 1.1 g