- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vodka
- 3⁄4 cup hazelnuts, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup confectioners' sugar, for decoration
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Combine flour and salt and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and confectioners' sugar blending well. Beat in vodka. Gradually blend in flour/salt mixture. Fold in chopped hazelnuts.
- Break off dough in walnut sized pieces and roll into balls. On ungreased baking sheets place balls 1-1/2 inches apart. Flatten slightly. Bake for 12-15 minutes until lightly colored. Sprinkle hot cookies with confectioners' sugar. Cool on wire racks.