Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This takes awhile and is a labor of love but oh so worth it. These are the kind of cookie i look forward to every Christmas. YUM! (i can't remember how many this makes, so the servings are a guesstimate, as are the cooking times!)
- Beat together butter and 1 cup powdered sugar until thouroughly mixed.
- add vanilla and almond extracts.
- stir in flour, salt, and nuts.
- Roll into balls.
- Bake at 350 until done but NOT brown. (sorry, i don't know the exact time!).
- Roll in powdered sugar while hot.
- Roll again when cold.