Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
When I was a kid, my Mom would always make this for me when I was sick. It is warm and soothing, and gives you a full day's worth of vitamin C due to the citric acid in the Tang (just like the astronauts drink!) and lemonade mix. Moms are a sneaky and underhanded bunch, but we love them anyway.
- 2⁄3 cup instant tea
- 1 cup Tang orange crystals
- 1⁄3 cup dry instant lemonade mix
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix together well and store in a jar.
- Add 2 tsp of mix to 1 cup hot water.
This was yummy but I served it cold, it's currently summer here. I had to use lemon tang as lemonade mix is not available here. I cut down on the sugar too as the tange is already quite sweet. Thanks!