Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I looked through the recipes for Russian Tea already posted, and this one is different. From Cooking Light.
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1 english breakfast tea bag
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- sugar (optional) or artificial sweetener (optional)
- Combine boiling water and tea bag in a large mug; let stand 5 minutes.
- Discard tea bag.
- Add remaining ingredients to mug; stir well.
- Serve with sugar, if desired.
Very unusual flavor for me, but I really loved it. I opted not to use any sweetener of any kind as the orange juice I feel is sweet enough. Thanks for posting. This recipe was tagged in the Comfort Cafe's tag game.