- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons semolina flour
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the cottage cheese, eggs, and sugar. Stir in semolina and all-purpose flour, and work into a soft dough. Turn the dough onto a floured surface, and roll into a 1-inch thick log. Slice the log into 8 pieces, then pat each piece in additional flour to form a patty.
- Heat the oil over medium heat until hot. Fry the syrniki in hot oil until golden brown on each side, 3 to 4 minutes per side.